This therapy method implies a direct application of electricity for treatment.
We classify electrotherapy in physical medicine according to the frequency and direction of the current as follows:
• medium and high-frequency current
• direct current
• alternating and impulsive.
According to the effect, we classify it as follows:
• transcutaneous electrical neural stimulation (TENS)
• neuromuscular stimulation
Indications for therapy:
• acute and chronic painful conditions in different branches of medicine
• phantom pain
• herpes zoster
Contraindications are acute illnesses, inflammatory or infectious conditions, skin changes on the application surface, built-in permanent heart pacemakers, and pregnancy.
With modern and fully computerized electrotherapy devices, we provide a precise use of the therapeutic form for all illnesses to our patients, for which we know that they react well to this kind of treatment.
Hocoma Robotics Neurorehabilitation
reference Center for EMEA Region
* Durante la cita podrás conocer a nuestros expertos, que evaluarán tu historial para sugerir el dispositivo que mejor se adecúe a tu caso y hagas una sesión de prueba gratuita.